Sunday, March 9, 2014

EconoME

The economy is a nationwide factor that affects citizens of all ages, whether it is directly or by chain reaction. In my life, the economy plays a significant role, in this situation by chain reaction. I go to a private school and play multiple sports, all of those requiring my parent's hard earned money, with them working more than one job at a time. If the economy begins to go down and leaving my parents unemployed, not only would I have to give up athletics but school as well, moving to a public school. The direct way for the economy to affect me has not occurred yet, considering the fact that I do not own my car which would be affected by high gas prices and I do not have a job as well.
My entire immediate family currently lives in Chile, therefore we yearly travel or vise versa. The economy's factor in this situation would be that the combustion would rise, causing air fare to rise and complicating the visits both ways. With higher combustion prices, that also means imported food's prices rise, of those being fruits. The majority of the fruits sold at supermarkets are imported, and my family makes sure to buy fruits every time to stay healthy. Therefore, as a good friend I please ask the economy to stay on its improving rate throughout many decades to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment